Get Study Visa and Education Abroad

Education Abroad | Study Abroad | Immigration

Green Card

PR Card stands for Permanent Resident Card also known as Green Card which gives you authorization to live and work on a permanent basis in a foreign country like US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and all other countries around the globe.