Immigration‎ > ‎

US Green Card

A green card, also known as an I-551 form (formerly I-151), entitles you to live and work legally inside the U.S. as a permanent resident. It provides you with proof of name and identity to enable you to apply for a driver’s license, take out loans, establish a bank account, etc.

Travel Limitations and Citizenship 
As a green card holder, you may travel outside the U.S. and return as long as you maintain their primary residence in the U.S. If you wish to become a U.S. citizen, you must normally wait at least 5 years from the date you receive your green card, unless you are married to a U.S. citizen. More than six months of travel outside the U.S. may erase the time counted toward your eligibility for citizenship.

A green card is renewable after ten years.

For more details, contact us as under:-

Ruby Navroz
Email :
Ph.: +91-9815430704